tgf message

Subject: TGF and future work; Next TC meeting

Dear all,

Based on responses to my mail ten days ago – both on list and off – there seems to be an appetite to continue the TC and its work. Many thanks for all the comments and suggestions.

What I suggest now is the following:

- that we hold a call in November at our “regular” slot: that is to say, the third Thursday – so, on 19 November;

- that I will conduct a quick Doodle poll to settle on a time for that call;

- that during our November call, we consider:

- suggestions and nominations for a TC chair;

- future of collaboration with ISO/IEC JTC1 SC40 and the ISO 38500 standards;

- progress of TGF v2 to an OASIS Standard;

- other business

Best regards,

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CE0F64.C0141190

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Certified Privacy professional (CIPT)

Member, Institute of Directors

”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”

www.PeterFBrown.com

cid:image003.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0

cid:image004.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0

cid:image005.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0