tgf message

Subject: RE: Poll for timing of next TGF meeting

HI,

                Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make the 19th  at anytime as I am at my company’s annual forum in Germany with a full schedule of meetings and events.

However, I have expressed my views to the group and will go along with the majority.

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Fujitsu Fellow

FUJITSU

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7444 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com