tgf message

Subject: Reminder about next meeting poll

Hi all,

Thanks to those of you who have already responded and completed the online poll.

Just a reminder that you all have until tomorrow evening to respond.

For the moment, the favourite seems to be for Tuesday 29 March at 10.00 US Eastern time – so if there are members out there who have a strong preference for an alternative, then this is your chance!

Regards,

Peter

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Peter F Brown
Sent: Monday, 22 February, 2016 19:16
To: TGF TC List <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [tgf] Apologies and new poll for a next meeting

Dear all,

Firstly, my apologies for not setting up a poll for a new meeting of the TGF TC as I had previously agreed with Nig that I would do at the start of the year. There is now a new poll ready for a possible meeting towards the end of March – which should give us some lead time to consider our options for the future.

Please go to the poll and indicate your preferences for days and times:

http://doodle.com/poll/tsruuq7rikhym3zr

I’ve offered a series of options regarding timing – none of which will satisfy everyone. That is why I ask you to indicate which times you can definitely join as well as those times where you could join but may be more reluctant because of the inconvenient hour.

Please reply by Friday this week – and I will select a time in agreement with Nig.

Best regards,

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CE0F64.C0141190

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant, Polymath

Certified Privacy professional (CIPT)

Member, Institute of Directors

”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”

www.PeterFBrown.com

cid:image003.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0

cid:image004.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0

cid:image005.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0