tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] Preference date for next meeting

Hi Peter,
I´d prefer Wednesday.
Best regards,
Sylvia

On 19 April 2016 at 01:13, Peter F Brown <peter@peterfbrown.com> wrote:

Hi all,

We need to confirm a date for the next TC meeting. After discussion with Nig, we are looking at:

- Monday 25th April;

- Wednesday 27th April,

at 15.00 British Summer Time for either choice.

Could members of the TC please indicate by a simply reply to me which of the two dates they would prefer?

Best regards,

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CE0F64.C0141190

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant, Polymath

Certified Privacy professional (CIPT)

Member, Institute of Directors

”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”

www.PeterFBrown.com

cid:image003.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0

cid:image004.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0

cid:image005.png@01D05D93.A0CA42D0