tgf message

Subject: Next Meeting of the OASIS TGF TC + Future of the TC

Hi All,
        Three dates were offered for the next meeting of the TGF TC and based upon the replies received I am opting for 15:00 EST/20:00 GMT on 14th March (06:00 AEST on the following day for Geoff). An invitation will be on its way to you shortly.

On a personal note, I will be leaving Fujitsu on 31st March and so will not be eligible to continue as Chair of the group or to attend any future meetings.

Obviously, we will discuss this situation on the 14th but I know that at least one person will not be able to attend, so would appreciate it if ALL members could respond to the full list stating their feelings about continuing the group or not.

There will need to be a new chair but I suggest that if there are no volunteers at this point, one option could be to agree a meeting to review the state of things in (say) 6 months’ time. You will recall that when we discussed closing the group down a year ago, we felt that shifts in the market, could mean that we would wish to further develop the TGF. Some of the recent uses of it and the recent debates about the private-public sector “bridge” also suggest that this is not an area that we can just ‘put to bed’ as it has run its course.

I look forward to seeing your initial thoughts on this and discussing it further on the 14th.

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway
Fujitsu Fellow

FUJITSU
Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN
Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7444 5637
Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147
E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW; PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.