tgf message

Subject: Possible work item for the TC

Members of the TGF TC,Â

Owen Ambur, formerly with the U.S. Department of the Interior and co-chair of the government's XML Community of Practice, has been championing StratML for many years. StratML, as you may know, is a language for describing strategic plans, actions, and results. (See stratml.us for details.)Â

Owen wrote a draft charter to start up new work on the standard however he has not found co-proposers. You can see the draft at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1td2ch0PqiHUGE3tP4kvyY2wVQRWwjGUNjdArsO8zApU/edit

It occurred to me that given its direct relevance to good government initiatives, the TGF TC might be interested in taking it up.Â

If this is something that would be of interest to the TC, please let me know and I'll be happy to arrange for some further discussions.Â

--

/chetÂ

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â