Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Re: [topicmaps-comment] TopicMaps PublishedSubjects TC Liaison/Joint Committee

Hello Rex

I'm somehow puzzled by your message. I received, at the end of October, a
request from Kurt Cagle, the HumanMarkup TC editor, to participate in the
PubSubj TC as a liaison. I made a positive answer to this request, although I
did not figure exactly at the time what that liaison could consist of. He is
registered since as a PubSubj TC prospective member, as can be seen at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/members/presentation.htm

I had no feedback from him later on. I asked him lately if he would be in
Orlando, and invited him in that case to attend the PubSubj TC meeting and
present what kind of liaison he was thinking about. No answer so far.

So I wonder ... are people tuned on that matter inside your TC? I would like you
to inform the PubSubj TC of what your precise intentions are through
tm-pubsubj-comments list: tm-pubsubj-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Of course I maintain the invitation to whoever in your TC will be in Orlando on
Friday 14 to attend the PubSubj meeting.

It seems to me that HumanMarkup is a potential source/user of Published
Subjects, like any other public ontology, no more no less. So of course the
liaison could help to build a consistent use case.

Hope that helps

Bernard

Bernard Vatant - Consultant
Mondeca - "Making Sense of Content"