Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] An Unanswered Posting

I posted a question at topicmaps-comment list more
than a week ago:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/topicmaps-comment/200111/msg00035.html

There has not been any feedback to my question on that
list.  So, I wonder if my question is more applicable
to this (TM Published Subjects TC) list.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Regards,

Scott