Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] referring to a topic from outside a TM

Title: Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] referring to a topic from outside a TM

> >| 2) It prevents people from creating useful PSIs if they don't have a
> >| stable website.

If someone does not even manage to have a stable website, how should the world expect him to manage a stable PSI set?

>It's better than broken links, though.  Broken links give you nothing, but
>non-retrievable PSIs still mean the same thing, I would hope.

Exactly!!!! Here is a little game: what means: "ISBN:0932633390"?
You may go to any book shop (or use Google), and they will give you the non-ambiguous answer in a minute (second) all over the world.

*** Isn't this a true PSI? *** (no joke!)

Thomas Bandholtz
XML Network
Competence Center Content Management
SchlumbergerSema