Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Minutes of Montreal meeting

Mary

> ** I think that we were also going to give a short summary about what we
> plan to include in  deliverable 2,  and that both 1 and 2 will be
> necessary for a complete understanding of the requirements and
> recommendations.

Agreed

> Are we still planning to have a deliverable 3?
> We didn't discuss this though.

That has not be questioned so far AFAIK. Deliverable 3 is about management (versioning,
etc ...) and Deliverable 4 about use.
I don't think they are obsolete

> ** Do you still need me to do the illustrations? Do you have the sketch
> that was drawn during the meeting?

Well. I've done something along the lines of that sketch with Isaac Newton as user of
"apple" PSI. You'll see that quite soon (hopefully today ... well, tomorrow for you I'm
afraid), but all proposals of illustration are always welcome - if you have the bandwidth
and inspiration :)

Bernard