Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] New Deliverable 1 draft

www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/general.htm

With apples, Isaac Newton and all ... except examples of PS Indicators still lacking, but
I wanted what we had decided in Montréal to be released ASAP.

BTW maybe I'll need a little help from my friends for working out the examples.

It has been put on my editor's shoulders to work out Steve's example, since he did not
seem to have the bandwidth to achieve that himself (Lars Marius dixit).

Steve, is that correct, or do you have some availability to furbish the fruits example?

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
Consultant - Mondeca
www.mondeca.com
Chair - OASIS TM PubSubj Technical Committee
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/