Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Examples in Deliverable 1

At 11:39 21/08/02 +0200, Bernard Vatant wrote:
>BTW maybe I'll need a little help from my friends for working out the
>examples.
>
>It has been put on my editor's shoulders to work out Steve's example,
>since he did not
>seem to have the bandwidth to achieve that himself (Lars Marius dixit).
>
>Steve, is that correct, or do you have some availability to furbish the
>fruits example?

I am very grateful to Lars Marius for trying to help me avoid taking on too
many responsibilities (God knows, I need that help :). But I do also want
to contribute actively to the work of the committee, so I am willing to
take on the task of redoing the fruits example.

As I understand from Lars Marius, the example is to contain *no syntax
whatever*. On the other hand, the minutes state that the "specific syntax
given in the example should be well thought out". Can you clarify this
before I get started?

Thanks.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)