Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Review of Deliverable 1 by Patrick Durusau

Bernard,

At 14:48 18.11.2002 +0100, Bernard Vatant wrote:
>I'm very pleased myself with Patrick's review, but it brings substantive
>editorial changes
>that go further than simple rewording, e.g. getting rid of a certain
>number of superfluous
>prose. So, before changing the draft, I've posted Patrick's review for
>comments at:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/pld/d1review.txt
>
>It's a plain text version, tagged by Patrick in original text and proposed
>corrections.
>
>I will send my own comments separately.

I've tried to look at this, but it's difficult in its current form.
Could I suggest that you prepare a new draft, in HTML, in which you
include all the changes that you agree with and leave alternative
formulations in just those places where you disagree? I think that
would make it much easier for us to have a focused discussion both
before and during the Baltimore meeting.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)