Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Re: Confirm request for PubSubj TC participation

Dear Vatant-san,

At 15:41 02/12/18 +0100, you wrote:
>Folks
>
>Following Baltimore meeting where you asked to participate in Published
>Subjects TC
>Please answer this e-mail with a formal request for participation, with cc to
>tm-pubsubj-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
>
>... so that everybody has a legal track of your request :))

I would like to participate in the OASIS Published Subjects TC.
My company is member of OASIS.

>Please check that you are subscribed to the above list, and also to private list
>tm-pubsubj.

I am subscribed the both list.
Thank you.

Best regards.

Motomu Naito

>Thanks
>
>Bernard

>Bernard Vatant
>
>Senior Consultant - Knowledge Engineering
>Mondeca - www.mondeca.com
>
>Chair - OASIS TM PubSubj Technical Committee
>www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/

Motomu Naito               Synergy Incubate Inc.
motom@synergy.co.jp        http://web.synergy.co.jp/
TEL:+81-3-5478-9901        FAX:+81-3-5478-9801
ORITA BLDG.2F, 1-30-22, Tomigaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0063 Japan