Subject: Re: TC Process RE: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Baltimore minutes

* Mary Nishikawa

| [principle that GeoLang conform to PubSubj]
|
| Sounds like a good process. It would be good to have this written
| down somewhere. Was this discussed in Baltimore and if so, it would
| be good to get into the minutes.

* Bernard Vatant

| It was not discussed explicitly, what I suggest above seems to have
| been the implicit process so far. Having it explicited in both TC
| charters and guidelines is maybe a good idea, but may result in
| overhead administrative burden.

Actually, the first paragraph of the GeoLang TC charter says:

  "This Technical Committee will define sets of published subjects for
  language, country, and region subjects, in accordance with the
  guidelines for published subjects to be laid down by the Published
  Subjects TC."

So we are already there. :-)