Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Version 1.8

I've updated the Gentle Intro based on my notes and recollections
of the IRC meeting. I'm still waiting for the log and minutes, so
there may be a couple of things still to do.

    http://www.ontopia.net/tmp/pubsubj-gentle-intro.htm

The most important changes are:

* Rewritten intro, inspired by Mary's suggestion, but somewhat
   different.
* Addition of three short syntax examples, as agreed
* Insertion of new section 2.4.3 in order to point out the
   differences in the syntax examples and rephrase the NOTE
   originally in 2.4.2
* New Requirement 3
* New Recommendation 6
* Generalization of the former note referring to Deliverable 2

There's also some minor readability changes.

I'm going to start turning this into something that conforms to
the OASIS requirements now. As soon as that's done we can post
it where it ought to be :-)

Comments (especially from people outside the inner circle) still
welcome.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)