Subject: TC meeting in Orlando

Hello folks

We have until October 12 to set the date of our TC meeting in
Orlando. We had put Tuesday December 11 on the provisional
calendar, but Karl suggested that TC meet rather on Thursday 13
or Friday 14. I think the later the best, since we'll had occasions of
informal exchanges before, so Friday afternoon could be fine. Say
2.00 pm - 6.00 pm, or is it too late? (planes etc.)

If the XML PSI TC is formally set at that time, I suggest we have a
joint meeting to ensure coordination of requirements and agendas.

Say what?
Bernard Vatant - Consultant
bernard.vatant@mondeca.com
Mondeca - "Making Sense of Content"