Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Rectification: working material for TC : dedicated space

<< To keep the OASIS TC page in a minimal and to-the-point
aspect, I have opened a space dedicated to publication of any
documents and material relevant to our work ... >>

Following a very relevant remark from Karl Best,
I've transferred the material "where it belongs",
from : www.mondeca.com/pubsubj

to the dedicated OASIS directory:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/index.htm

Update your bookmarks :)