Subject: [tm-pubsubj] TC members presentation

I've completed a presentation page for TC members, so that everyone can have an idea of the
task force.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/members/presentation.htm

It's been made out of copy-paste of whatever information I could get, either sent by you or
available on-line. So please have a look and feel free to tell me if there is something you would
like to add/modify/delete in your profile ...

Thanks

Bernard

Bernard Vatant - Consultant
bernard.vatant@mondeca.com