Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Next TC meeting agenda and documents

Hello Peter

Hoping to hear better news from you soon ...
we'll try to have fun anyway without you :((

Take care, and stay tuned.

All the best

Bernard

On 18 Nov 2001, at 0:47, Peter Flynn wrote:

Bernard Vatant wrote:
 > The next PubSubj TC meeting (conference call) will take place
 > on November 20 from 16.00 to 18.00 UTC

I'm sorry to say I was shipped into hospital last week with a
suspected heart attack. It seems to have been mild but it means
I am essentially out of action at the moment and I shall be
having an angiogram on the 20th, so I won't be calling in :-)
However, I'm following the docs and args so if I can put some-
thing together before then I'll mail it.

This also means no Orlando for me. Have fun.

///Peter