Subject: [tm-pubsubj] PubSubj TC meeting in Orlando : call-in facilities

Folks

We have a chance for people not in Orlando to call in the meeting.
See Dee Schur's proposition below, and say "thanks" ;-)
Please note that it will involve a change of meeting room.

I would like now to figure a consolidated list of

-- people who will attend the F2F
-- people likely to call in during the meeting
-- people unable to attend nor to to call in