Subject: [tm-pubsubj] January schedule

Hello all

Remind/confirmation of the TC schedule for January 2002.

1. The requirements for the first deliverable, as settled in Orlando meeting,
have been posted for a while - and for review - at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/requirements_def.htm
I propose to let it there for another week review, and to vote on it through
e-mail between Monday 14 and Friday 18.

2. I should be able to propose a draft for the first deliverable by this same
Friday 18, so we'll have 10 days for review and exchange on it from there till
the conference call confirmed on Tuesday, January 29, 16.00 - 18.00 UTC.

Please tell me ASAP if you have a problem with this schedule.

Thanks