Subject: [tm-pubsubj] TC Website reorganization, and drafts update

Folks

I have updated and somehow reorganized the TC website, with specific folders for
recommendations, requirements and other works. Some previous document URLs are
404, sorry about that. Please update your bookmarks. I will stick to the current
structure from now on, and the documents addresses will keep stable. Otherwise,
kill me and find a new webmaster :))

See the new structure from the documents index - this URL has not changed.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/index.htm

Some remarks.

1. I've somehow anticipated the TC decision about "definition" becoming
"documentation" in the various below documents (see previous message). Hope I
will not have to step back :(

2. The draft "Requirements for Documentation of Published Subjects" has been
updated after recent debates.
The modifications are highlighted in red.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/requirements/part1.htm

I think it would be good to have more time for review of this document. So maybe
we could postpone the vote on it until the conference call on January 29. There
is no emergency.

3.  To sum up the recent debate on vocabulary, I've put online a first part of
draft for
"Recommendations for Documentation of Published Subjects", including existing
and proposed vocabulary.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/psdoc.htm

The previous URL will be stable for the latest available version. The successive
drafts will be numbered following the schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/psdoc_01.ht

Hope that helps - Comments welcome.