Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Re: TC Website reorganization, and drafts update

Lars Marius

I've added your remarks along the draft where they belong
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/psdoc.htm

I've added section 3 title which had been cut by mistake ... oops
"Recommendations for Published Subject Documentation"

No special comment on my behalf for the moment, most of your remarks I basically
agree upon at first sight.
Will think about it over the week-end ... "Devil is in the details" (Sam
Hunting)

Other comments welcome and will be added the same way.

I keep version 0.1 without added remarks at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/psdoc_01.ht

Cheers