Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Requirements part1 - towards final draft

* Bernard Vatant

| 1. "published subject documentation"
| Since that one will generally document several subjects, should not it be "published
| subjects documentation"?

Agreed!

| 2. "subject definition document"
| It comes out from exchanges between Murray and Mary that "document"
| could be often a "document node".  So this terminology can be
| misleading, but I don't see what to propose instead. What is the
| generic term for "document or part of document"? Some suggestions:
|
| "resource" (seems controversial to me)

This works. Document does not, nor does element. Also, the resource
may perhaps not be a document at all? (An image is not a document.)
So I think this is the best.

| Murray will suggest maybe that we bring back good ol' PSI there :o)
| But we decided that "indicator" is reserved to the TM author
| viewpoint, and we are there from the publisher viewpoint.

He did, and I think he had a point. I think you should explain more
clearly how SDD is different from PSI, and why we need both terms.

--Lars M.