Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Requirements part1 - towards final draft

    	tm-pubsubj <tm-pubsubj@lists.oasis-open.org>

[BV]
2. "subject definition document"
It comes out from exchanges between Murray and Mary that "document" could be often a
"document node".
So this terminology can be misleading, but I don't see what to propose instead. What is
the generic term for
"document or part of document"? Some suggestions:

"resource" (seems controversial to me)
"element" (suggesting too much maybe that it should be an XML element)

[SSH]

Bernard,

Before I weigh in with an opinion can you say why you think
"resource" would  be controversial?
Suellen Stringer-Hye
Jean and Alexander Heard Library
Vanderbilt University