Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Requirements Part 1 - Final draft

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/requirements/part1.htm

Hope it's final ... Some remarks

I have used throughout the latest version of terminology.

-- "published subjects documentation" (was "published subject documentation")

-- "subject definition resource" (was "subject definition document")
For that one, according to Murray, we should use "subject definition addressable
resource", but I figure it is heavy and over-accurate. I would suggest to keep the simpler
wording, and make sure that its definition in the glossary makes it clear that "resource"
in that expression means "addressable resource".

Other modifications, by items:

#2 "The TC SHALL clarify the nature of and relationships between the following concepts,
and any new one it would think relevant to introduce, to achieve accurate terminology on
published subjects. In this task, the TC SHALL seek conformance and consistency with ISO
13250 specification. Any significant modification or extension in terminology about
published subjects SHALL be submitted to, and made in coordination with, ISO/IEC
JTC1/SC34."

I've tried to make it as explicit as possible that we will conform to, but certainly
extend and clarify ISO 13250 terminology.
I have let the list open, in case on the road we need further refinements and extension of
vocabulary.

#3 - Get rid of "semantic content" - replaced by (more neutral) "content"

#5 - Replaced "URI that is the subject indicator reference" by "URIs used as subject
indicator references"

#6 - Replaced "which URIs shall be used to address the published subject documentation"
by "which URIs shall be used to address the subject definition resources"

#7 - Deleted the redundant "sets of"

#9 - Deleted - redundant with new wording of #2

#10 Replaced "publisher of a published subject" by "publisher of a published subjects
documentation". It is not the subjects that are published by the publisher, but the
documentation. BTW we have to well understood that "published subject" is a shortcut for
"subject about which a documentation has been published", or "published-about subject"
(sounds weird)

#11 Replaced "URIs are used to establish published subjects" by "URIs are used to identify
published subjects". I did not figure why we had put "establish" there.

Please review in details