Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Requirements Part 1 - Final draft

* Bernard Vatant

| #2 "The TC SHALL clarify the nature of and relationships between the
| following concepts, and any new one it would think relevant to
| introduce, to achieve accurate terminology on published subjects. In
| this task, the TC SHALL seek conformance and consistency with ISO
| 13250 specification. Any significant modification or extension in
| terminology about published subjects SHALL be submitted to, and made
| in coordination with, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34."

I think this one needs a one-sentence para before the list of terms,
in order to explain what that list contains.

| #9 - Deleted - redundant with new wording of #2

In that case I think #10 - #12 should be renumbered.

| #10 Replaced "publisher of a published subject" by "publisher of a
| published subjects documentation".

It must be "published of publishe subjects documentation"; that is, no
"a". (Requirement #4 has the same problem.)

Other than that I think the requirements we have are good. I think the
set of requirements is a little thin, that is, that we haven't really
said very much about what we intend to do. The reason for that is, I
guess, that we don't know, and it seems that the best way to find out
is to just start working.

--Lars M.