Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] January 29 co-call participation

I have so far confirmation for next week co-call attendance, only from
Murray, Holger, Eamonn, Mary and Lars Marius (and myself)

I would like to set it ASAP, so please other folks confirm your participation.

BTW, I've added a page on the TC Web where you can find a sum up of members attendance to
past meetings, and intentions for future ...
This page is not linked from the other TC pages (no need to be too much public IMO) so
please bookmark the link.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/meetings/attendance.htm

Please correct any mistakes.

Thanks