Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Topic Maps - ebXML joint meeting Seattle March 15

Hi,

Bernard Vatant wrote:
> ...snip...
>
> So what I suggest is to have a BOF session "ebXML Registry - Topic Maps Published
> Subjects" at lunch time on Monday or Tuesday, figure out if we need to set something more
> formal, and how many people we would have available on Friday in that case.

As advisory board member of KT2002 I know that IDEAlliance
will offer Nocturnes on Monday (7:30pm-9:00pm) and Tuesday
(8:00pm-9:30pm) - but space is limited.

If you feel that this would be more appropriate than a BOF
at lunch time you, Bernard should contact Jane Harnad
<JHarnad@idealliance.org> and CC Jim Mason <masonjd@y12.doe.gov>.

Regards,
--Holger

--