Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Subject Indicator and Subject Indicator Referenc e(again)

I have some difficulties understanding the exact meaning of those terms
covered in the glossary section of the current recommendation
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/psdoc.
htm).  I have a couple of suggestions:

1) Give some good examples.  I would suggest that we look at RDDL's use of
URIs for Common Natures of Resources
(http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/natures/) and URIs for Commonly Defined Link
Purposes (http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/purposes/) and identify those URIs
that either serve as the "nature" or "purpose" of resources and show how
they could be candidates of all those terms defined in the glossary.  For
example, if I want to publish a set of subjects that currently are serving
as the "nature" or "purpose" of resouces per RDDL, what the TMPubSubj
recommendations can do for me then?

2) I think there are relationships (or associations) among those glossary
terms.  Can we put together a set of statements to charaterize these
relationships?  (a diagram could also help)

By the way, I recall that Michel/Steve had a notion of "subject constitutor"
vs. "subject indicator", and am wondering if TMPubSubj TC is only interested
in "subject indicator".  Can someone clarify this for me?  (forgive my
ignorance)

Regards,

Scott Tsao
IS Architecture & eBusiness