Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Clarification of OASIS TC and W3C WG

Dear TC Members,

There is a question raised by my colleagues: "Could you clarify for me how
the 2 TCs you describe relate to the Semantic Web work in the W3C?  For
instance, how will PubSubj be different than RDF?  Or, why is it needed in
addition to RDF?"

Note: The 2 TCs are (1) TM Published Subject TC and (2) Vocabulary for XML
Standards and Technologies.

What would be your suggestion for an answer (in layman's terms)?

Scott Tsao
IS Architecture & eBusiness
The Boeing Company
P.O. Box 3707, MC 6H-AF