Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Topic Maps - ebXML joint meeting in Seattle

Christina

> The discussion on this seems to be drifting.

I got myself a little carried away about this meeting opportunity. Sorry about that ...

> Proposal 2 - Doesn't seem to be enough time to undertake the discussion
> Meet with the XTM folks on Monday for lunch meeting somewhere.
> Do the Boeing Meeting on Tuesday.

This would be better than nothing, even if it is only introductory.

> Proposal 3 - NOT DOABLE Boeing folks cannot attend meeting DT
> Seattle in the evening hours
> Meet with the XTM folks in a Nocturne meeting if there is room
> unspecified Date. Do the Boeing Meeting the next day if it falls within T-Th.

Understood. I made this proposal "just in case", but thought it probably not practicable.

> Proposal 4 -
> ?????

????? Indeed. I would stick to Proposal 2 as a default option.

Regards