Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] January 29 co-call - cost and optimization.

Lars Marius

> I think we need a clear and strict agenda, an active chair, and
> restraint on the part of all participants. Meeting time is an
> expensive resource and anyone speaking should be aware that they are
> using of it.

Agreed

> When I say 'agenda', BTW, I mean more that we should know what we want
> to *achieve* with the concall than that we should have a list of
> issues to discuss. Let's figure out what issues would benefit the most
> from being discussed by phone and concentrate on those.

1. We have some formal minor things to vote upon as quickly as possible:
-- status of membership (regarding attendance)
-- vote on requirements Part1
-- possible revision of charter (vocabulary adjustment)

2. What we should achieve
-- final agreement on glossary
-- agreement on the following questions
A. Should TC recommend a single specific format for published subjects documentation? If
yes, which one?
B. If no to A, should we list recommended formats? If yes, which ones?
C. If no to A and B, how to give examples?

Bernard

PS: I'll post a formal agenda by tomorrow.