Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Feb 26 conference call ?

Mary

> I am waiting for permission to reuse some web page content  and wanted to
> get something more complete together. I registered for a
> www.purl.org/mnishikawa  domain and wondered where I should point this to.
> I have an empty, free web site I can use for this example, or  I could
> point it to some directory in the documents area of our pubsubj committee.
> If you set up a directory where I should publish to, then I will assign the
> purl to that location.

That is of course possible. In fact, to organize the members contributions, I propose to
open under /docs/ a directory for each TC member, instead of stuffing all under
docs/works/ like I've done so far.
We could use a three letters folder name to avoid too long URIs.

Yours could look then like
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/mni

For consistency, we would open a similar one for Steve's proposal
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/spp

etc

> I would be relieved if we skip this teleconference. I am in the middle of a
> deployment.  Thanks.

Nobody has so far really insisted on maintaining the co-call ...
I'll wait a day or two for other opinions, but I feel it most likely that we will cancel.