Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Vote on Requirements document

I've changed the titles of documents on the website to follow Steve's proposal.
It's definitely getting in clarity.
I've *not* changed the files addresses and folders names accordingly ... URI identifiers
should not be interpreted, right? ;-)

See http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/index.htm

Bernard