Subject: [tm-pubsubj] March 14 meeting call-in facilities

Let's sum up

PubSubj TC F2F meeting will be held in Boeing facilities in Renton, from 9:30 to 12:30,
after the short TopicMaps.Org plenary.

We'll meet in Westin in the morning (say 8:00) and charter cabs to Renton.

So far, 8 members will attend F2F. Two (Peter and Michael) have declared to be interested
by call-in participation.

I guess Eamonn is interested too. No news from Francis and Murray. Please confirm your
intentions if you can hear me :))

Does it make sense to take an hour in the middle for teleconference (10:30 - 11:30). More?
Less?

Please let's get those things settled ASAP. Scott has very nicely worked to ensure
logistics, we have to help him in providing all those details NOW.

Thanks for your attention.