Subject: [tm-pubsubj] May 24 agenda

Folks

I am quite late to deliver the agenda for Barcelona meeting.
Sorry about that.

Some preliminary points.

1. It seems at that point that we will not have call-in facilities, since OASIS can't
provide them, and no TC member, either individual or organization, seems eager to take
that in charge. Maybe we'll find a last-moment solution, but in any case, I propose the
agenda without call-in schedule.

2. We are still far from able to deliver the whole of our first recommendation, which was
due two months ago on the initial TC schedule. That's why I suggest considering the
splitting the recommendation, and having a first part approved ASAP, two other TCs needing
our output to proceed.

See you in Barcelona

Proposed agenda for May 24 meeting

1 - Welcome by chair

Welcome Thomas Bandholtz as voting member

2 - Roll call of participants

3 - Approval of last meeting(s) minutes

4 - Approval of agenda

5 - Discussion of Deliverable 1 general structure, and approval process (once for all, or
by parts?)

6 - Discussion (and hopefully approval) of Deliverable 1 - Rewriting of Sections 1 and 2

7 - Discussion of Sections 3.1 and 3.2 and related issues
-- PSD constituents and vocabulary

8 - TC road map
-- Next steps
-- Schedule for first deliverable