Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Call for vote on new deliverable structure

>*Mary
> > > Published Subjects Requirements and Recommendations
> > > Part I:  General Description and Core Components
> > >
> > > Published Subjects Requirements and Recommendations
> > > Part 2:  Documentation  Structures
>
>I would be happy with that, except I don't figure exactly what you mean by
>"core
>components".

I think we need to work on the title.
It would need to include
Part 1: Primer (Introduction), Basic ------------, Definitions, and Generic
PSIs

Isn't it "Basic -----"  essential syntax and definitions?
I would really like to have one main title for the whole work as  a
multi-part standard and then state what is in each part.

How about

Part 1: Introduction, Basic Syntax and Definitions, and Generic PSIs

>And then I suppose you would like having something like
>
>Published Subjects Requirements and Recommendations
>Part 3:  Management, Updating and Versioning
>
>Published Subjects Requirements and Recommendations
>Part 4:  Use Cases and Best Practices

Yes, Yes, Exactly.

I would really like to settle the idea of a multi-part standard, agree on
the titles, and then have a vote for this, or is this too much voting?

-- Mary