Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Next conference call

Although we have not progressed that much since Barcelona I remind everyone that we had
scheduled a (short) conference call on Tuesday June 25, 15:00 - 15:45 UTC.

I will provide the call-in number by Monday. Please confirm your participation.

I would like to put on the agenda one single point, the discussion and hopefully
*definitive* approval of the new deliverable structure, for which I remind you my latest
proposal.

Part 1 : Published Subjects : Definition, Examples and Requirements
Part 2 : Recommendations for PSI Documentation Structure
Part 3 : Recommendations for PSI Management
Part 4 : Recommendations for PSI Use

Main point to discuss is to know if Part 1 only would contain Requirements, and very
minimal ones.

So far, it seems to have gained the formal approbation of Steve and Peter.

I have not made any document modification on the TC Web so far since Barcelona.
I'm waiting for this new structure to be formally approved by the TC to proceed to
modifications.
I think we had too many early releases so far.

Bernard Vatant
Consultant - Mondeca
www.mondeca.com
Chair - OASIS TM PubSubj Technical Committee
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/