Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Draft IRC meeting rules

Michael,

mpriestl@ca.ibm.com wrote:

>It definitely works with Netscape 4.7 on Windows, but I haven't tried other
>configurations.

Assuming the information at:
http://www.lotus.com/products/lotussametime.nsf/wdocs/about

under "Supported Platforms" is up to date, only Windows OS flavors are
supported as clients. Don't know why a compliant Java VM would not work
on another OS but this may be only those that are "supported" and with
others, mileage may vary.

Patrick