Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] IRC meeting rules

Hi Vivian,

Bernard is always concerned to have this at a time that I can attend. Sorry
that we forgot where you are. We have the same problem with meetings at my
company.

For the next IRC we can do this
GMT 9:30 PM Central Europe 10:30 PM Seattle 1:30 PM Japan 6:30 AM (before
daylight savings) Of course, 8 AM would be the best for me, but that would
mean europe meeting at 12 midnight and most of the people are in Europe.
When we have daylight savings, this will be better since Japan will be one
hour later (we do not use daylight savings)

There is no way we can get this together without someone meeting at odd
hours. This looks like the only time. Well, my kids today set the alarm at
5 AM, but even they decided to stay in bed until 6. I will be half asleep,
but you can't have everything :)

Cheers,
Mary