Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Next meeting date/time

Hello all

We have decided at the end of last IRC meeting to set next meeting to:

February 21st, 22:00 UTC (next Friday)

-- Time: quite late evening for Europeans, but was chosen to be more
gentle for ladies from Japan (Mary) and California (Vivian). BTW Mary,
that means Saturday morning in Japan ... is that OK with you?

-- Date: There is a high risk that I won't be able to make it on this
Friday, and I'm not sure I'll have the time to prepare it properly
anyway (traveling from tonight to Friday). Would it be possible to push
the meeting to next week, same time on Friday 28th, or any other day in
the week, as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for answering by today if possible ...

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant - Knowledge Engineering
www.mondeca.com