Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Groups - wd-pubsubj-introduction-01.htm uploaded

Folks

Sorry, I'm still struggling with the new OASIS TC system :(

All documents from the old site had in theory been downloaded in the new
system ... except the most important for us, that last deliverable, so its
old URL does not work any more. For more ancient pages, the old URLs work,
but when you browse up to the Home Page, you are brought back to the new
Home Page, so it's a bit confusing. For example the minutes were not in a
folder under "docs", so I have to fix that, and download minutes of last
meeting.

Concerning that last deliverable, I realise I did not upload the dependent
files, so you do not find the images at the URL below.

Please try to be as patient as I try to be about that migration ...

Thanks

Bernard

-----Message d'origine-----
De : bernard.vatant@mondeca.com [mailto:bernard.vatant@mondeca.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 26 mars 2003 10:53
À : tm-pubsubj@lists.oasis-open.org

The document wd-pubsubj-introduction-01.htm has been submitted by Bernard
Vatant (bernard.vatant@mondeca.com) to the Topic Maps Published Subjects TC
document repository.

Document Description:
Published Subjects - Introduction and Basic Requirements

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tm-pubsubj/download.php/1217/w
d-pubsubj-introduction-01.htm

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tm-pubsubj/document.php?docume
nt_id=1217

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration