Subject: New prospective member

Folks

I'm pleased to introduce Kim Sung Hyuk, whom some of you already know, as a
member of GeoLang TC or ISO SC4WG3, as a new prospective member of our TC,
on her request.

A short self-introduction :

"Currently, I am a professor in the Division of Information Science at
Sookmyung Women's University located in Seoul, Korea.
I received BA from Yonsei University, Korea and MS from Case Western
Reserve University, PhD from Yonsei University, respectively. My research
areas of interests are information structuring, metadata, ontology and
digital libraries.
I am a member of ISO jtc1 SC34 WG3 representing Korea and member of UBL TC
and TopicMap GeoLang TC in OASIS.
I will attend London meeting both of UBL in OASIS and SC34 WG3 of ISO."

Let's welcome Kim Sung Hyuk, looking forward for a knowledgeable and
fruitful participation.

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant
Knowledge Engineering