Subject: News from the Kavi front

I think every TC member should enjoy this exchange :)
I will refrain to comment <sigh/>

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bernard Vatant [mailto:bernard.vatant@mondeca.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 9 avril 2003 16:46
À : webmaster@oasis-open.org
Objet : RE: html documents and attached images

Hello Sharon

Thanks to care.

Without answer, and before a final solution is found on your side, we had
decided in the TC to use an external storage of the documents, that is, a
mirror of the former website structure on Mondeca server: see
http://www.mondeca.com/pubsubj/ that I can update by FTP as will. And I
upload in Kavi only the URLs of updated documents when necessary. This is
of course a suboptimal solution, which sort of shunt the system, but we
needed badly to have our deliverable available, since we approach a ballot
for final approval. I don't know how other TCs deal with that issue.

Bernard

PS: It figures : "Cool URLs never change" - That's the philosophy of
Published Subjects anyway :))