Subject: RE: OWL and Published Subjects

If you want to follow up with this thread, please don't hit "reply to all"
on the previous message ...
public-webont-comments-request@w3.org is *not* the address for OWL
comments. My mistake, sorry about that.

The valid address is public-webont-comments@w3.org, with archives at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/

This thread at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0013.htm

Thanks

http://www.mondeca.com/pubsubj/
The official OASIS TC site is under reconstruction, due to CMS migration,
at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tm-pubsubj