Subject: RE: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Approval of Deliverable 1 as TC Recommendation"

Hello all

As decided in London meeting where unfortunately we had not the TC quorum,
the vote on final adoption of Deliverable 1 as a TC Recommendation is open
for one week now. Having people voting through e-mail and other at a F2F
with no quorum seemed to be a weird form of adoption, so everyone is
invited to vote again through Kavi. Sorry about that.

Although there are a few known editorial fixes to be made to the document,
it has not been changed so that you need not to read it again. But feel
free to add editorial comments with your vote if needed.

Thanks

Bernard