Subject: RE: [Fwd: [tm-pubsubj] Constructing PSI's]

Hello Patrick

I had noticed your post, and should have answered earlier. I don't think
you are off track at all with http://psi.sbl-site.org/joseph_gen.37.html

We were all tired during this meeting, but I remember Steve pointing at the
advantages of having one html file by PSI. I agree that whenever possible,
that should be the best practice, since there is no problem in that case
with fragment identifiers.

Certainly a good idea would be to maintain a separate index under
http://psi.sbl-site.org/. Anyway this question "grouping of subject
indicators into documents" is on the agenda of next IRC meeting (reminds me
I should set this meeting in Kavi). It would be a good idea to write down
your use case requirements before this meeting, it would be a good thing to
discuss it against what has been done by GeoLang.

Cheers

Bernard