Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] RE: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Approval of Deliverable 1 as TC Recommendation" has closed

As one of those who apparently didn't vote, my apologies.  I was under the
assumption that I had already voted on this, when in fact I had voted on the
earlier item.  That being said, I vote "yes" again, for what it's worth.

http://www.garshol.priv.no >

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tm-pubsubj/members/leave_workgr
oup.php